Foliage-Pro® 9-3-6 is a complete nutrition formula that has all 6 essential macronutrients and all 10 essential micronutrients required by plants for optimum growth in any medium. The N-P-K (3-1-2) ratio is recommended by the University of Florida and a number of other plant specialists and organizations. This N-P-K ratio is the ideal ratio for most tropical foliage plants including. Foliage-Pro is complete and balanced and, like all our complete formulae, the minerals are in solution and immediately available to the plant.
- Maintenance: Mix ¼ – ½ tsp. per gallon of water with every watering.
- Monthly Feeding: Use 2 – 3 tsp. per gallon of water.
- Foliar Application: Mix ¼ – ½ tsp. per gallon of water and spray directly of leaves.
Pro-TeKt® 0-0-3 The Silicon Solution® is a supplement that supplies silicon and higher levels of potassium to build stronger plant cell walls.
- Since silicon does not translocate within the plant, it must be applied and made available continually throughout the plant’s life cycle.
- In hydroponics, Pro-TeKt is a replacement for the silica normally found in soils, though those natural levels provide only slight benefits to plants.
- Plants supplied regularly with Pro-TeKt experience increased rates of growth and stronger stems.
- Deposited in a hard, opalene form in the epidermis of leaves and stems, silicon adds mechanical strength and supports plants’ natural defenses against insects and fungal infection.
- Plants become more tolerant to drought, heat, and cold stresses, and will support the weight of dense, heavy fruits, vegetables and flowers.
- Pro-TeKt can be used as a surfactant and to raise pH. Pro-TeKt The Silicon Solution is recommended for all plants.
- For outdoor applications in soil, feed 1 – 2 tsp/gal with every watering.